Giving Instruction

|
1.Command (perintah) a.V1 + O example: Watch out,come here b.V1 + O + Complement + Please example: Paring the book here please,§ Clean the board please,§ Wait here please,§ c.Please + V1 + O + Complement example: Please bring the book here Please giving me smile (ngarep hhee)JPlease giving me money mom 2.Negative command / Forbidden (larangan) a.Don’t + V1 + S example: • Don’t kick the ball • Don’t open the door • Don’t open the book b.Please + Don’t + V1 + S example: • Please don’t hit me • Please don’t kill me • Please don’t leave me c.Don’t + V1 + O + Please example: • Don’t disturb me please • Don’t hurt my heart please • Don’t go away from me oppa,please Or you can use one of example from this example of giving instruction a. Open your book! b. Close the door, please! c. Be quiet, please! d. Move the chair! e. Open the window! f. Pass me the sugar, please! g. Stand up, please!

0 komentar: