Appointment

|

Appointment tells about agreement for meeting. It is good to make an appointment before you meet someone or people

I. Making an Appointment

§ I’d like to make an appointment with Kristian

• I want to make an appointment to see…..

• I’d like you to come and see

• Can I come and see you?

· I’ll be there

· What about….(thank you)

II. Accepting an Appointment

• All right, see you there

• No problem, I’m free on….(Thursday)

• Be there on time

• I’ll wait for you

• It’s a deal

III. Canceling an Appointment

• I’m sorry, I’m very busy

• I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment

• I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with….(Dr. Stephen Tong) tomorrow morning

IV. Changing an Appointment

• What about …..(Thursday at 04.00 p.m.)

• Is that ok, if we meet at…..

• Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later!

• Could we change the schedule of the meeting?

• Do you have another time this afternoon

0 komentar: